ffm message

Subject: Re: [ffm] TC Administration comments on FFMII V1.0 csprd02

Ok, that sounds good Thinh. Please also keep a log of the changes made
- you'll need that for the approval.

/chet

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Nguyenphu, Thinh (NSN - US/Irving)
<thinh.nguyenphu@nsn.com> wrote:
> Hi Chet,
>
> Most of your comments were implemented by Paul's version (WD04), which
> FFM-TC approved on Monday, September 10.  However, some your comments
> were not part of Paul version.
>
> I will issue a new version (WD05) to include the following changes:
>
> 1) added the links to the url (item#1)
> 2) fix all of private links to public links.
> 3) update the acknowledge list.
>
> Per Robin email, item #2 will not be implemented.
>
> Thanks
> Thinh

/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen