Subject: Re: TC.policy: append (was: Mail formatting, seriously)

Ranjeeth Kumar Thunga wrote:
> Actually sticking to our policy?  A whole another story ;-)

Guess it is :-) The HM.VR_AI thread is why I react to this now. I'm
really intersted, but I can't seem to get the hang of it, I get too
tired trying to figure out who said what, while reading the mini text I
get in my mailer.

But, what the h2l. I (we) have been through this before, and the
extremeprogramming group is more or less the first I've acctually seen a
change :-P

Thanks,
/Niclas