Subject: RE: [humanmarkup-comment] HMU.newmedia: Emotion

I have to study this further, but, just a reminder: we are building a
markup language that needs to account for use in scene graphs, and
plain text, and messaging, and voiceXML, if possible, as well as a
host of other applications. How we embed, or encode emotion is one of
our tasks.

It is important to keep the requirements of the applications/uses in
mind as we develop the tags, the schemata, the document models, the
scene graph models, the streaming models/protocols, the adaptations
of artificial intelligence which use chaos and game theory, the
psychological models which are informed by that set of schools of
thought, and of course, informing us overall, semiotics.