Subject: [humanmarkup-comment] HMU.interpersonalconflict: CREATED (was: Re:WHATHAPPENED?!?)

Title: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] WHAT HAPPENED?!?
Hi Walt,

I'm going to start to create a full fledged example based on this thread.
Here's the situation, in terms of problems and solution.
What I did was make *explicit* some of the characteristics involved in the communication between each of you.

This is a *rough* draft...however, determine some of the elements of communication you feel are involved here that has caused this breakdown to occur.

QUESTIONS FOR WALT (after describing the element below)...

Are these *all* the elements you feel are necessary to clarify in order to solve in your problem?
Are there any other elements related to your disagreements which you would like to add?

Hear from you soon.

----------------

PROBLEM:  friendship has broken down.  Both sides p*** each other off.

SOLUTION:  make explicit some of the characteristics, and the problem will make itself known.../

friendliness level:  ADSR
friendship duration:  ADSR
emotion
     anger level:  over time ADSR

events person = "other" referrent = "walt"
    emotion
    emotion
    party=""
    time
reaction

events person = "walt"  referrent = "other"
   emotion
   emotion
upset party =""
time