Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] Diplomacy: Resource

To be honest, I think that's a little far down the road for me. I'm
not against discussing how HumanMarkup might be able to work, I just
find it difficult to think that far ahead. I'm afraid I've already
narrowed my focus down to the atomistic level. I'll be happy to cheer
from the sidelines, but in the meantime, I'm gonna keep slogging away
in the trenches and hope the higher level concerns can be addressed
when I/we get there.

That doesn't mean that I don't think it is helpful to be mindful of
applications, just that prying my brain out of the details isn't
smart for me to try to do right now. Please, by all means, have at
it, and don't think my lack of contribution is anything other than my
own limitations.