Subject: Re: [humanmarkup-comment] Diplomacy: Resource

Hello Everyone,

Following onto the first part of our foray into the world of Diplomatic
Communications work, here is an excellent resource about Virtual Diplomacy:

http://www.usip.org/vdi/vdi_pubs.html

Please take a look, there are several interesting articles here. We can use
them for launching points for our discussion.

Cordially,

Joseph Norris
jwnorris@humanmarkup.org