Subject: CIDOC CRM url, Next meeting, Discussion on the lists

Hi Everyone,

I posted the url from our document repository for Sylvia's last pass
at a suggested revision of the primary base specification, and today
I'm posting the url for the CIDOC CRM:

http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/

And, here is the url for downloading the most current version of the
specification, 4.2, released June 2005, since we will need to keep
our work updated to match, so we need to be sure that we are
consistent with this most current version:

ttp://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/official_release_cidoc.html

Okay, that's one component of the Subject Line, so on to item 2. I
have a conflicting meeting I must attend on this Wednesday Feb. 15,
the date to which I needed to switch the next meeting, due to the
fact that I will be in Nashville, Tennessee for the Fourth National
Medical Banking Institute during our normally scheduled time period,
(the 4th Wednesday of the month at noon Eastern Time).

So I would like to schedule our next meeting for Monday, Feb 27, 2006
at noon Eastern Time. Please reply if this date and time do not work
for you. I will take silence to imply consent, and schedule this
Friday, Feb. 17, 2006.

I am also specifically asking that we start discussing the revision
of the primary base specification here on the TC mailing list. As I
mentioned in our last meeting, I can't sustain the energy needed to
stimulate this group into action by myself. I haven't had the time or
spare energy to kick off this discussion myself, so if we all want to
see this work carried forward and this TC survive its current crisis,
we need to be responding on this list, and that means attending to
the task of getting our individual OASIS status clarified and
following through on our intentions to get this work done by the end
of our self-imposed three month time limit.

Cheers,
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison