Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Face To Face Meeting Logistics Details

  Matt,
   just got this from Jane.

===========
No special codes for hotel reservations. The liability was way too high this
time around.  Folks can try to say they'll be attending a conference at the
world bank; however, their special rate isn't guaranteed because it's not an
official world bank conference.  Worth a try though.

There are several other hotel options on the hotel page -- all with
different levels of rates & within walking distance to the Marriott.  Please
do let me know if any of you have problems.  Thanks, jane

Regards,
Anil