Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Face to Face Finalization

Here are the logistics that is finalized for 28/29th.

Bank of America, Concord.

* Room for 20 attendees reserved.
* Electric outlets available.
* Projector available.
* Wifi: Concord provides free wifi.
* Food:  Meeting room on 6th floor.  Cafeteria: 1 floor.  Restaurants
around facility.

Probably the nearest airport for US folks is Oakland. BART/drive to concord.
International visitors: San Francisco. Then take BART to concord.