Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Minutes from Oasis ID-Cloud TC call (7 March 2011)

On 03/07/2011 02:38 PM, Thomas Hardjono wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Here are the minutes from the ID-Cloud TC this week.
> Apologies if I missed any discussion points or threads.
>
> /thomas/
>
> ________________________
>

> Oasis ID-Cloud TC Meeting Minutes (7 March 2011)
>
> [Notation:  Q = question; A = answer; C = comment]
>

> 1) Roll Call and Agenda Review:
> - Quorum was NOT achieved.
Dale Moberg     Axway Software
Dominique Nguyen     Bank of America
Carl Bunje     Boeing
Kurt Roemer     Citrix Systems, Inc.
Jonas Hogberg     Ericsson
David Kern     IBM
Matthew Rutkowski     IBM
Michele Drgon     Individual
Gershon Janssen     Individual
Philip Lieberman     Lieberman Software
Thomas Hardjono     M.I.T.
Colin Wallis     New Zealand Government
Dale Olds     Novell
Anil Saldhana     Red Hat
Doron Cohen     SafeNet, Inc.
Darran Rolls     SailPoint Technologies
Darren Platt     Symplified
Siddharth Bajaj     VeriSign (Future entries will be under Symantec)