Subject: Minutes from Oasis ID-Cloud TC call (7 March 2011)

Folks,

Here are the minutes from the ID-Cloud TC this week.
Apologies if I missed any discussion points or threads.

/thomas/

________________________

Oasis ID-Cloud TC Meeting Minutes (7 March 2011)

[Notation:  Q = question; A = answer; C = comment]

1) Roll Call and Agenda Review:
- Quorum was NOT achieved.

2) Minute Taker:
- Thomas Hardjono minute taker.

3) Approval of TC Meeting Minutes from 21 Feb 2011:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/id-cloud/email/archives/201103/msg00014.html

- Approval deferred to next meeting due to lack of quorum.

4) Webinar by IDcloud:

- Dee Schur (Oasis Admin) coordinates webinars and
  the members section in Oasis.
  o She received numerous inquiries about the IDcloud TC
    during the 2011 RSA Conference a couple of weeks ago.
  o Dee suggests it is timely that TC give a webinar
    about the TC's work, say around May 2011.
  o She is seeking people in the TC who would be willing
    to give the webinar.
  o Webinar may have two parts: a business-focused part
    and a technical-focused part.

- Anil suggested to do the webinar after the TC F2F
  at the end of April.

- Colin: commented that we should present something
  that is not generic, otherwise the audience may get bored.

  o Dee mentioned that this TC has never done a webinar before.
    So it is useful for the TC to present its set
    of use-cases, perhaps grouping/clustering under
    certain topics. Many people would be interested in
    hearing the use-cases being addressed in the TC.
    We will not have any difficulties in getting an audience.

- Anil:  Does Matt have any comments?

  o Matt: Not sure yet as to the content of the webinar.
  o Anil: May be the first webinar should be just about
    the scope of the TC and its use-cases.
  o Dee suggests that the webinar is a good outreach effort.

- Dee: length of presentation is usually 45 mins plus
       15 min Q&A.
  o The webinar is recorded and will be placed on the
    Oasis website.
  o Dee can arrange 4 or 5 presenters for that 45 mins.

  o Anil suggested that we choose a suitable time
    to address the time-zone differences.
    + Dee says usually 11AM-East works best since it
      covers Western Europe and the US Pacific coast.

- Dee requests:
  o Brief description of presentation(s).
  o List of speakers.
  o Target date for webinar: mid-May 2011
  o Please feel free to contact Dee if you have
    any questions/suggestions:  dee.schur[AT]oasis-open.org

(5) F2F Logistics: