Subject: Discussion topic: suggested standards for inclusion

Hi all,

At today's meeting, under agenda item 'GAP analysis', I would like to discuss the following comment received:

Specifically I like to touch on the three suggested standards for inclusion:

[1] XAdES for signature part (tier 2 standard) ETSI TS 101 903
[2] STORK specifications (tier 3) D5.8.3b Interface Specification, 2010
[3] STORK 2.0 (tier 4) on representation/delegation

and what the members of the TC believe is the right approach with respect to classifying them as one of the following tiers of work:

1. OASIS SDO standards
2. Other SDOs standards
3. Specifications, recommendations and notes from SDOs and non-SDOs
4. ‘Work in progress’

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen