ihc message

Subject: Website Link for HL7 EHR Functional Model Draft Standard for Trial Use

From: Rubin, Ken (EDS) [SMTP:Ken.Rubin@med.va.gov]
To: healthcare@omg.org
Sent: 2/4/05 5:24 PM

All:

Sorry to bug you again.  We'd promised to distribute a link to the HL7
EHR Functional Model.    Note that one of our objectives is to consider
service specification in the context of this standard and calling out
where our services manifest these functions.

That specification can be found at:

http://www.hl7.org/ehr/downloads/index.asp

Enjoy!

- Ken