kmip-interop message

Subject: Booth Space Design Options -- input deadline 24 January

Dear RSA Interop Participants,

Attached are three booth space design options for the group to review.   If you have a preference on the design, please have one representative from your company respond to me no later than 5:00 PM ET Friday, 24 January.  The design with the most votes will be used.

We are hoping the designs are self explanatory; however, if anyone has questions – please feel free to let us know.

Kind regards, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events