kmip-interop message

Subject: RE: IMPORTANT UPDATE! Booth Space Design Options -- input deadline 24 January

Hello Everyone,

Voting on our booth space design is now closed with Option #4 winning by two votes.

The voting totals are as follows:

(3) Participants voted for Option #1

(3) Participants voted for Option #3

(5) Participants voted for Option #4

(1) Participant not casting a vote

So, now that we have our booth design confirmed – we thought it might be good for us to address the biggest concern about this Option.  This concern was the lack of space in between the pods.   As you can see in the attached “Modified Version” – a few things were shifted around to accommodate addition space in between each pod.   The “Original Version” is also included as a reference.

If no major objections – we do plan to proceed with the “Modified Version”.  If you have a major objection, please let us know by COB (5:00 PM ET) Monday, 27 January.

Thanks so much!

Jane