kmip-interop message

Subject: RE: Booth Space Design Options -- input deadline 24 January

Hi Everyone,

A few questions came up, so I wanted to address them to the whole group.

·         How can we tell which is the front of the pod?
The yellow noted in each design indicates the front of each computer station (or pod).  Company logo signs will hang on the front of each pod – as noted in yellow.

·         Which side is closest to the main entrance of the showfloor?
The closest show entrance is up one booth (toward 1901) and over to the right three booths (to 1601).   Attached the showfloor plan again for your review.

Thanks so much, Jane

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 11:54 AM
To: pkcs11-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org; kmip-interop@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear RSA Interop Participants,

Attached are three booth space design options for the group to review.   If you have a preference on the design, please have one representative from your company respond to me no later than 5:00 PM ET Friday, 24 January.  The design with the most votes will be used.

We are hoping the designs are self explanatory; however, if anyone has questions – please feel free to let us know.

Kind regards, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events