kmip-interop message

Subject: RE: [kmip-interop] Booth Space Design Options -- input deadline 24 January

We at P6R vote for option 1.

Mark Joseph, PhD
President
P6R, Inc
408-205-0361
www.p6r.com

-------- Original message --------
From: Jane Harnad <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>
Date:01/22/2014  8:54 AM  (GMT-08:00)
To: pkcs11-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org,kmip-interop@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear RSA Interop Participants,

Attached are three booth space design options for the group to review.   If
you have a preference on the design, please have one representative from
your company respond to me no later than 5:00 PM ET Friday, 24 January.  The
design with the most votes will be used.

We are hoping the designs are self explanatory; however, if anyone has
questions - please feel free to let us know.

Kind regards, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events