kmip-interop message

Subject: Re: [kmip-interop] RE: Booth Space Design Options -- input deadline 24 January (REVISION)

IBM would prefer option 1

Bruce A Rich
brich at-sign us dot ibm dot com

From:        "Jane Harnad" <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>
To:        <pkcs11-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org>, <kmip-interop@lists.oasis-open.org>,
Date:        01/22/2014 02:44 PM
Sent by:        <kmip-interop@lists.oasis-open.org>

Dear RSA Interop Participants,

Thanks to everyone for providing feedback so quickly.  We are trying to take everyone’s opinions under consideration, so please bear with us.   In the meantime, we have added one additional option for your review (see Option 4).   This option does address a few comments received earlier today.   Please continue sending feedback and/or your preference – as we would like to make a decision by COB Friday.

Thanks so much, Jane