Subject: draft of additional materials required for initiating ballot for vote by OASIS membership

hi -

I've attached a cut (in Word and PDF) at the additional materials we
will need to submit to OASIS TC Admin when we request initiating the
ballot for a vote by OASIS membership. I've organized them in terms of
the list in the OASIS TC procedures
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php).

regards,

Bob