legalcitem-legislation message

Subject: Re: [legalcitem-legislation] Usecases-Monica-May2015-MOKedits

Dear John,

I propose to put all the technical information in the annexes, also because Fabio said several time in the main TC calls that the syntactical/technical issues are in the scope of the technical sub-committee.

Second I propose to balance the space dedicate to each pilot case in order to have an harmonized/compact/synthetic presentation of each pilot case.

Finally I propose in the conclusion a table of comparison of the main mandatory and optional elements that are necessary in the legislative domain.

What do you think?
Thanks for your answer that permits me to go ahead during the week-end on the document.

Yours,
Monica