legalruleml message

Subject: Re: FW: [legalruleml] Re: Time Instants or Time Points

As solution could be to use XSD 1.1. as discussed in the LegalRuleML telecon on October 10th
This change in the requirements would need to be approved by the TC. Until that time I am working under the previously discussed requirements, which specify XSD 1.0. Really I cannot make progress if essential requirements like this are not fixed.

[10/10/2012 6:12:53 PM] Adrian Paschke: <Rule style="definition"> would be much more self-explanatory for me then <DefinitionRuleText>
[10/10/2012 6:13:08 PM] Harold Boley: http://www.xfront.com/xml-schema-1-1/
[10/10/2012 6:14:20 PM] Harold Boley: http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/WD-xmlschema11-1-20090130/#Inherited_attributes
A solution to <DefinitionRuleText> which is compatible with XSD 1.0 was proposed in the last telecon.

Tara