Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Notes from Court Filing TC Teleconferenceof October 7, 2003

thanks for sending such detailed notes... sorry i could not join the call. diane

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger.Winters@METROKC.GOV [mailto:Roger.Winters@METROKC.GOV]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 4:59 PM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Notes from Court Filing TC
Teleconference of October 7, 2003

Hello,

Here are my notes from yesterday's meeting of the Legal XML Member Section's
Electronic Court Filing Technical Committee. I hope I was able to faithfully
represent some of the key points made in discussion. I invite anyone to
share corrections, elaborations, etc., with the entire group.

Regards,

Roger

Roger Winters

Electronic Court Records Manager