Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Notes from Court Filing TC Teleconference of October 7, 2003

Title: Message
Here are some changes to the notes.  There are places where you inserted Dwights name for Dallas.

Dallas
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 2:59 PM

Hello,

Here are my notes from yesterday's meeting of the Legal XML Member Section's Electronic Court Filing Technical Committee. I hope I was able to faithfully represent some of the key points made in discussion. I invite anyone to share corrections, elaborations, etc., with the entire group.

Regards,

Roger

Roger Winters

Electronic Court Records Manager