Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Re: Budget Requests for the ECF TC

Eric,

Some of conferences we may to send presenters include NACM, E-Courts, the National Conference of Appellate Court Clerks, National Conference of Metropolitan Courts, the National District Attorneys Association, and ABA CourtTech.  I’m sure there are more I’m missing.

We do not have a contract yet for TA.  I’ve been continuing to provide assistance (e.g. Maricopa) informally by email.

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 640-4970 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

From: Eric Dimick Eastman [mailto:erice@doxpop.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 10:43 AM
To: Cabral, James E.
Cc: ECF TC

Thanks Jim,

Are there other conferences where we should send a presenter?  What are they? How many?  I assume that the TC would only need to cover travel expenses.  Is someone willing to take an action item to research this?

I agree that the TC wants to support and encourage independent efforts to create demonstrations and implementations, but I can't think of anyway of spending money to encourage those without crossing the line.

Where are we exactly with the 2009 TA?  Do we have a fully executed contract yet?  Has the first hour of assistance been delivered?

Thanks,

Eric