Subject: Re: [legalxml-econtracts] Agenda for upcoming meeting from the OASISLegal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Secretary(File id: @@2257)

Due to lack of a quorom (perhaps because of confusion as to whether
there was this one last meeting before the San Fran face to face), this
meeting did not occur.

Regarding San Fran face to face, i expect someone will post more details
confirming location, but it is my understanding that we have the room on
the Saturday from 12.30 til 5, and that everyone who wants lunch should
BYO or eat beforehand.  Looking forward to it.

cheers,

Jason