Subject: [legalxml-enotary] Examples

A third example scenario has been suggested which includes the second and adds as a final step a digital timestamp from a trusted third party for each transaction. The transaction details may include user credentials.

(The second scenario was:
One that inspired me came from a description of the Liberty Alliance