Subject: Re: [legalxml-enotary] OASIS talk at Summer NASS Meeting

Unless Laurent, Carol or Dee think that OASIS' participation
will change the equation at RSA, perhaps it is best to focus
on the 4 target groups John identified for 2009.

(I worry that in the gestation period of the protocol, the
economic climate might give us a bad reading regardless of
our effort.  But, we must soldier on; people are still buying
houses - although at lower prices - and its all the more
important that NASS, PRIA and MISMO focus on cutting costs -
which ENML should help them do).

Arshad