mgmtprotocol message

Subject: [mgmtprotocol] Conference Call - Wednesday, August 21st 10am PDT

All,

This will be our Third official meeting (conference call) for the Management Protocol Technical Meeting of OASIS. The information has been updated on our web site at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/mgmtprotocol/ (thank you Darran)

Conference Call -  August 21st 10am PDT
Duration of Call - 1 hour
Dial in Number: 888-808-7889
International: 719-457-0701
Conference ID: 100346

Proposed agenda for the call.

Role call and introductions

Review and Approve Minutes
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/mgmtprotocol/Minutes/mptc-minutes-08142002.html

Scope Discussion:

Let's discuss and come to an agreement on the Scope of the Management Protocol.

Requirements Discussion:

On our last call we discussed requirements of this management protocol. I have circulated all of the requirements I have received so far. I would also like to assign someone as the person responsible for maintaining this document.

Face-to-face meeting planning:

Other topics:

Winston Bumpus
MPTC - Chair