mqtt message

Subject: Re: [mqtt] Re: [TC Admin] Liaison letter from ISO/IEC JTC 1/SWG 5

Thanks Geoff.  We spent a fair amount of time working with and
assisting the SGIP, in its first incarnation;  a number of OASIS
standards also now are SGIP Catalog standards.  I expect we'd be happy
to work with MQTT TC, if your folks also want to pursue that course,
and there are sufficient overlaps to put bodies where needed so as to
populate a liaison relationship.

Independent of that, we're also interested to see what kind of
virtuous overlaps might exist between MQTT and JTC1/SWG5's areas of
focus.  I'm sure fairly SWG5 would be happy to provision a liaison
with your TC.  Anyone interested?
https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison#tcliaison

Cordially  Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel