Subject: FW: oBIX Progress: Review and Toolkits and IP

Ken,

Glad to hear oBIX is such a draw. It might help if you could put together some interview questions for our review. We could decide whether it would be easiest to do a phone interview or just write out our answers for publication. What kinds of things do you think your readers want to know?

Thanks,

Carol

_________________________________
Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
+1.978.667.5115 x209

-----Original Message-----
From: Sinclair [mailto:sinclair@automatedbuildings.com]
Sent:
Thursday, June 01, 2006 12:37 PM
To: 'Considine, Toby (Facilities Technology Office)'; oBIX@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Dee Schur'; 'Aaron Hansen'; antob@clasma.com; 'jane'
Subject: RE: oBIX Progress: Review and Toolkits and IP

Toby

How can we best get this information to our readers?

Not sure if you notice but this was our favourite article for May in our magazine.

http://www.automatedbuildings.com/news/may06/articles/obix/060425112552obix.htm

Thanks Aaron We know it was your writing skills not the subject matter that made it the favourite J

Our readers are very interested in oBIX.

For our May issue we had 111,443 visits to the web site with our highest ever downloads and over a million hits.

Converging Industries are very interested in what you have to say.

Can someone for oBIX or OASIS put this technical mumbo jumbo in to words with links for those that need to know more for our readers in a interview or article for our July issue?

Aaron did a great job in his May article let us do it again.

Thanks

Ken Sinclair Editor/Owner

http://www.automatedbuildings.com

sinclair@automatedbuildings.com