Subject: Re: [obix] Groups - Notes for oBIX PR01.pdf uploaded

Nice summary, please find below some minor suggestions from my side:

Line 14: The [Encoding] REST binding specification has added the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) a new IETF specification that is of growing interest to those implementing the Internet of Things in constrained environments like wireless sensor networks.

After this sentence it would be maybe good to have one sentence regarding the JSON and EXI encoding:
This is further supported by adding JSON and EXI as two new lightweight options to the encodings specification.

Optional suggestion:
Line 4: in widespread use for M2M communication between ...

Bests,
Markus