Subject: RE: Voting member status update

Hi Shishir, as long as you don’t miss two consecutive meetings, you will maintain voting rights. Are you able to round robin such that you are able to at least attend every other TC meeting?

Ø  I am also not able to see any place to record my attendance.

For future meetings, I will set up calendar events in a way that would allow members to record their attendance directly.

Thanks.

From: odata@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:odata@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Shishir Pardikar
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 8:26 AM
To: Peter F Brown; Ram Jeyaraman (MS OPEN TECH); odata@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Hartel, Barbara
Subject: [odata] RE: Voting member status update

All, as the only person who agreed to round robin myself in order to be able to attend this TC I am looking for a a status that is a little more lenient. I am double booked and this slot. I am also not able to see any place to record my attendance.

Thanks for your consideration.

Shishir

Shishir Pardikar

Senior Architect