Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Draft OOoCon Proposal

robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Through a series of short presentations and a panel discussion
> members of OASIS ODF Adoption TC will examine ODF interoperability
> from several perspectives, including the view from a government
> deployment in Belgium,

+ "(using OpenOffice.org and MS-Office plugins)"

> an introduction to a new interoperability

"the new" instead of "a new" ?

> initiative in OASIS and reports on other interoperability initiatives
> from vendors working with ODF.

"major vendors and service providers working with and committed to" ?

> Target Audience: General, User, Developer

+ "decision makers" ?

> However, the form does not really accommodate a multi-person
> submission and it tries to mix paper submission, bursaries and
> registration into one form.  So we will probably need to contact the
> organizers and submit some of this additional information via email.

Or each participant could submit their info and mention the "master"
submission, so the request(s) end up in the normal work flow ? Might
save them some work...

Bart