Subject: ODF Accessibility Requirements draft(s) - reply with changes by 5pmPST Friday 26May

Greetings,

As agreed on our con-call earlier today, enclosed please find our
final(?) draft of the ODF Accessibility requirements.  I've attached two
documents.  The first, "odf11requirements052506 - with changes
accepted.odt" has change-marks only for our changes to the excerpts of
the existing ODF 1.0 spec.  The second, "odf11requirements052506 - with
changes marked.odt" contains change marks for the work we did - both my
own changes and those reflected on the con-call.

In addition to what we discussed on the call, I also updated the date to
May 25th, and capitalized OASIS (in the subtitle of the document).
Unfortunately I was unable to create improved Navigator graphics.

Please send any comments by 5pm PST tomorrow, Friday 26May06.  If you
have an improved Navigator graphic, please send it by then as well.
Otherwise I will submit the document to the TC under our name.  If I
only get a graphic update, I'll incorporate and submit without another
round of approvals (I hope that's OK; please speak up before 5pm PST
tomorrow if you object to that!).

Regards,

Peter