Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Fw: Edited Draft of ODF Accessibility Guidelines

On 07/12/06, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Here is the first pass of edits from Mak, the technical writer. Please review and provide comments. Peter will compile the edits.

dp. This is getting too messy. I started to add comments, but the comments are
about 4 deep after the first few pages.

I'm uncertain about two spaces between sentances, hence plus zero vote.
I'll wait until it has been cleaned up at least once, then I'll go
through it looking
for English errors.

Generally speaking I'm  supportive of most of the editorial comments,
I think they have improved it.

regards

--
Dave Pawson