Subject: Draft 16 of our Guide, now available (and attached)

Greetings,

Please see draft #16 of our Accessibility Guide, attached and also at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/21789/ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_16_11Jan07.odt

This includes Rich's updated section, and Janina's.

Time for another round of editing?  We also need to clean up the style -
to make it more uniform I think.  And I believe we need a penguin to
substitute for a pig in a few places...

Regards,

Peter

ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_16_11Jan07.odt