Subject: Re: [office-collab] Generic CT proposal text:p/text:h and ac:change

Hi Ben,

Example 6.13.2 as you say shows a change from a text:p to a text:h. It also involves an effective change in style name from Text_20_Body to Heading_20_1. However, as the element name is being changed, the attribute change does not need to be marked as a separate change, the original value is removed with the text:p and the new one is inserted with the text:h. The remove-leaving-content and insert-around-content constructs, although not affecting the content in their subtrees, do include the addition/insertion of the attributes on the element. So when removing the text:p, the text:style-name attribute is also removed and the corresponding attribute is inserted again with the insertion of the text:h.

Hope that clears it up.

Regards,

Tristan