Subject: Re: [office-comment] Is there an Issue Tracker for OD format TC?

robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:

> If you look at our wiki (
> http://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument_v1.2_Action_Items) you can
> see the items already added to ODF 1.2, as well as the items currently
> under discussion.  It does not list the unprocessed comments.  I'd to get
> those in their as well, if I can find a good way to automate that.

I wonder how much effort it would take to port the blog functionality of
post via email and get it working with the wiki engine, making replies
to a post be added as comments to the wiki page created. That seems to
me to be the easiest way to get automated integration betwen the list
and the wiki.

Jaqui