Subject: Re: [office-comment] Is there an Issue Tracker for OD format TC?

My apologies if I made it seem like I was annoyed with your input!  I was
just trying to ensure that all the suggestions were collected into a pile
and weren't getting lost! :)  I have found that many standards have a good
general outline of a proposal, but fall somewhat short of being completely
specified.  Comments like the ones received from you help the TC (of which
I'm not a part) write something which lends itself to always being
implemented the same way.

Keep sending.

Bryce