Subject: Re: [office-comment] Is there an Issue Tracker for OD format TC?

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office-formula

> it says:
>
> "NOTE: We're sorry, but due to technical problems the public "Send a
> Comment" button on the formula subcommittee page currently DOES NOT
> WORK. We very much want to receive public comments -- for now, please
> send comments to the formula subcommittee through the OpenDocument
> TC comment form. "
>
> and the link leads to this list.
>
> It does sound rather as if my commments will be considered on a
> sometime/never basis, so I'll desist and unsubscribe.
>
> It might be an idea to change the web page to discourage others?

As Mary points out we now have a comment list, not a comment form.
Different mechanism, but it all gets to the same people.

As we dispose comments, we'll notify the original submittors.  So, as long
as your email remains the same, you do not need to remain on the list,
unless you are interested in other comments.

Regards,

-Rob

Rob Weir
Software Architect