Subject: Re: [office-comment] 8.5.4 of ODF 1.0 - update

Rob,

robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
> In fact, this list should be used purely for public comment submissions on
> the ODF standard.  It is not intended to be a discussion list.
>
> The ODF TC hosts another list for that can be used for more general
> ODF-related discussions, opendocument-users, which can be subscribed to
> from here:  http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/

Just to clarify, err, we can discuss the comments that are submitted on
this list, Yes? That is I can ask for clarification, perhaps make
suggestions, etc.

I assume you mean that discussions of the substance of the comment, that
is what the TC should or should not do, etc., should be on the TC list?

I know hard and fast distinctions are probably not possible but just
wanted to be as clear as we can be about the use of this list.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau