Subject: Re: [office-comment] Mandatory parts of an ODF-package

Discussions belong on the "opendocument-users" lists, not the
"office-comment" list.  The office-comment list is only for public
feedback on the ODF standard and drafts.  The Fellowship also has a
discussion list.  Perhaps they can explain why their validator requires
styles.xml, etc.  You can join it here:

But as an aside, if you are experimenting, don't forget that you can
ignore packaging altogether and have a single XML file with
<office:document> as the root element.  That gives you the simplest
possible "hello world" document.

-Rob

"Jesper Lund Stocholm" <4a4553504552@gmail.com> wrote on 08/05/2008
04:00:45 AM: