Subject: ODFF: PRICE function

Rather than submitting a list every so often, I'll make further
suggestions in individual emails, hoping that will help to get
them onto an action list.

PRICE
"see also PRICEDIS"
should be PRICEDISC (typo)

"AnnualYield: the annual yield of the security"
In my view this is too simplistic a description (even
misleading), and should reflect the compounding frequency (which
is not necessarily annual). I can help with the derivations of
formulae to give a theoretical basis if necessary.

 David King