Subject: Re: [office-comment] Fw: [members] Public Review of OpenDocument v1.0 Errata - 15 day review

Dear Me. Robert Weir,

> You submitted a new comment even today.  Obviously, until you finish your
> review, we cannot address all of your comments.  We must pick a cut-off
> date and send an available set of errata through the process.  We can then
> repeat that periodically to include new batches of comments.

I did submit a comment yesterday, but I also submitted comments in
January, April, March, June, July and August.  When was the cut-off
date?  Last year?  When does the TC take periodical actions?  Every
two year?

> I can assure you that we have all of your comments as sent to this list,
> and as recorded in our Public Comments Registry.  Creating a defect report
> with redundant material, as you suggest, will merely cause clerical delays
> which will slow, not hasten the processing of your comments.   I want to
> ensure a speedy resolution to all of your reported typographical errors as
> much as you do.  The way to do that is continue sending your comments to
> this public comment list.

I will try to make Japan submit another defect report.  Let JTC1 and
SC34 judge whether or not the maintenance of ODF 1.0 has been acceptable
and decide how ODF 1.2 should be maintained, should it become an ISO/IEC
standard.

--
MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) <EB2M-MRT@asahi-net.or.jp>