Subject: Re: [office-comment] ODFF: XIRR

"David King" <openoffice@drking.plus.com> wrote on 09/07/2008 11:46:43 PM:

> I've worried that my contribution on this list has been rather
> fulsome, to the point of 'noise', and I was intimating that
> things would be a bit quieter ;)

Hi David,

I certainly have found your review and contributions valuable.  Since the
ODF TC is still a bit behind on responding to public comments in general
you probably will not receive a detailed response for another couple of
months.  But getting the financial function definitions clear and correct
is critical for ODF 1.2.  So we will be acting on your comments, once we
get to them.

Regards,

-Rob