Subject: RE: [office-comment] office-comment archive-page defect - CORRECTED

The office-comment list archive directory page is now corrected, listing monthly archives back through January, 2004.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis E. Hamilton [mailto:dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/200809/msg00010.html
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 10:43
To: ODF Comments List
Subject: [office-comment] office-comment archive-page defect

On Friday, 2008-09-05 I noticed that this list's archive page is now only showing September 2008:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/

I have confirmed that older archive pages are still on the archive server.  It appears that the archive catalog is simply being generated in error.  The problem has been reported to OASIS.

[ ... ]