Subject: On unreferenced definitions in OpenDocument schemas v1.2

Dear Technical Committee,

As I found the "style-data-style-attlist" issue in the RNG file
yesterday, I decided to check if there are other definitions in the v1.2
RNG schemas that are not referenced from a <ref> element. I created two
lists with this simple XSL-T script and compared them. It also checks if
there are references pointing to non-existing definitions.

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:rng="http://relaxng.org/ns/structure/1.0";
         xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; version="1.0">
<xsl:output method="text"/>
<xsl:template match="rng:ref"> <!-- use rng:define for the other list -->
<xsl:value-of select="@name"/>
<xsl:text>&#10;</xsl:text>
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="text()"/>
</xsl:stylesheet>

I'm happy to conclude that for OpenDocument-schema-v1.2-cd04.rng there
are only two unreferenced definitions: "style-data-style-attlist" and
"office-process-content", and no dangling references.

The files OpenDocument-dsig-schema-v1.2-cd1.rng and
OpenDocument-manifest-schema-v1.2-cd1.rng are clean.

Best regards,

Søren Roug