Subject: Re: [office-formula] When would be a good time for an initial (kickoff)teleconference meeting?

Here are the dates and times I've seen so far for a kickoff;
this is a summary of the emails already posted, contrasted
with the roster.

* Weir, Mr. Robert, IBM*

(outside of Boston).   If we have East Coast, West Coast and Germany (at
least), then a time of around 11am/noon/1pm Eastern time would be good.

March 2nd: I am free at Noon and 1pm, Eastern time
March 3rd: I am free at  11am, Noon and 1pm, Eastern time

* Faure*, Mr. David, KDE e.V*: UNKNOWN

* Goldberg, Mr. Jody, Novell*: UNKNOWN

Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada

* Rathke, Mr. Eike, Sun Microsystems*

Possible times (end time must be WITHIN time):

March 2: any time between 12:00 and 18:00 UTC.
March 3: No
March 7: between 14:00 and 17:00 UTC
March 8: 11:00-19:00 UTC,
March 9 11:00-18:00 UTC.
March 10: 11:00-19:00 UTC,

* Carrera, Mr. Daniel, The OpenDocument Foundation, Inc.*

United Kingdom, near Birmingham.
The ideal time range for me is 17-20UTC, which is 11AM-3PM Eastern.
(Any date, presumably)

* Edwards, Gary, The OpenDocument Foundation, Inc.*: UNKNOWN

* Kernick, Mr. Richard, The OpenDocument Foundation, Inc.*

March 2, 7-9:00 est, or 10-11am est, or after 4pm est
March 3: no good
March 6-9: 7-11am est, or after 4pm est
March 10: no good
"I'm assuming you won't want to do anything before 7am est."

* Mecir, Mr. Tomas, The OpenDocument Foundation, Inc.*

Slovakia. That's in Central Europe, UTC+1.
Wants to work exclusively electronically; for the teleconference,
the expectation is that David Faure will attend.

* Metcalf, Dr. Thomas, The OpenDocument Foundation, Inc.*

In Colorado=US Mountain time.

Mar 2: OK times are 18:00-22:00 UTC
Mar 3: OK times are 19:00-22:00 UTC

"I could probably meet outside these times with some
schedule juggling so long as I'm awake"

* Wheeler, Mr. David, The OpenDocument Foundation, Inc.*

Near Washington, DC, US.

* Bricklin, Dan (to be added?)

March 2nd: OK until 6pm EST
March 3rd OK until 1:30pm EST