Subject: = signs in tests

Hello,

I notice that some of the tests don't have an = sign in front in cases
where maybe it should. I just thought I'd bring these to the attention
of the list:

* Infix Operator "-" - page 53
  Test: 3-2+3  -> =3-2+3?

* Postfix Operator "% - "page 60
  Test: 3^200%  ->  =3^200% ?
  Test: [.B4]%  ->  =[.B4]% ?

In the first two cases, whether OOo passes or fails depends on whether
the = sign is present or not, so the question is significant. I don't
have KSpread or Gnumeric on my computers, so I don't know what those
apps do.

Cheers,
Daniel.
--
http://opendocumentfellowship.org
  "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the

This is a digitally signed message part