Subject: RE: [office-formula] Expression Calculation: expression = formula?

So I'm wondering if it would be cleaner to instead say:

In Part 1, where we define table:formula as:

NamespacePrefix':='('=')?Expression

Where Expression is defined by Part 2, OpenFormula.

(Allows 1 or 2 = signs, since the 2nd one would indicate forced recalc)

Then in Part 2, simply define Expression.

In other words, I think the equals sign is just how an OpenFormula
expression is embedded in a spreadsheet, but Part 2 doesn't really need to
say anything about it.

It is not a big deal either way, but I have a slight preference for
factoring out the spreadsheet-specific portion of the syntax into Part 1.
That way the remaining OpenFormula syntax can be more easily reused in
other contexts.

-Rob

"Andreas J. Guelzow" <aguelzow@pyrshep.ca> wrote on 01/26/2010 02:06:16
PM: